Whoa…almost passed up another Fun Monday…and how could I not participate with Bethany taking charge this week. 🙂
So, here we go again.
Hostess: Bethany – IceCreamMama
The Challenge: A Q&A with host James Lipton of Inside the Actor’s Studio
James Lipton presents the star ten questions:
- What is your favorite word?
“Dingleberry” (that’s one…I like making up words…ha-ha)
- What is your least favorite word?
“I hate __” specifically regarding a racist’s hatred
- What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
“Books, paintings, or perhaps a relaxing walk through nature”
- What turns you off?
“Someone tossing their cookies (throwing up)…” I get so sympathetic, I end up doing it, too.
- What is your favorite curse word?
I, too, like saying Dingle___ (fill-in-the-blank)…or when I’m being crude, I break out into a little Fatal Attraction, saying “shit, shit, shit”. Though, if/when I say the proverbial “F-word” watch out, and back away. 😛
- What sound or noise do you love?
“A good laugh”….WITH me, not AT me Or a light, cool rain…maybe thunderstorm if not too dangerous.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
“Back to the tossing cookies again…” One word: Ewww.
- What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
“Media Editor” reviewing papers, books, etc. I love restoring things, lately expecially web sites (and, pretty decent at it, I hear).
- What profession would you not like to attempt?
“Data processing” the 10-key kind…I’m a whiz at the rest of the keyboard, but my numberpad skills are slacking.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Come in, my child. You are welcome, and your family and friends are excited to see you again.”
Though I’ve never seen that show, I liked those questions, for the most part. Hope you all liked my answers, too.