Today – September 21st – is National Gratitude Day, according to MSN’s e-cards site. What a good idea! Though, one should [probably] show what one’s grateful for every day, it’s a nice idea to set aside a day. 🙂
For what am I showing gratitude today? (answers in random order)
millions thousandshundreds of hits to this site (Okay, so I’ve a ways to go – unsure grin – but not bad for semi-dedicated wannabe journalist that is I)
- to every visitor that has left a positive comment/suggestion for this blog (Those comments help me to go on another moment in this world – thank you!)
- to KaliJean, on her wonderful stock photography of which I was able to make a new header for this blog! *thumbs up*
- to God, for giving me strength, hope, patience, appreciation and understanding…though I’m still working through doubts daily, faith shall be my guide
- to family, what there is and has been, thank you for the moments/memories and kindness shown
- To the Testicle society and “beergarita”/margarita lovers out there, you know who you are [*cough* MamaDrama *cough*] 😉
- to WordPress, for the space to share my craziness and stress relief to the world wide web (and for the great themes, of which I hope you like this new more versatile one I found *smile*)
Okay, as it’s getting really sappy in this entry, I shall cut it off for now. It’s not a full list – duh – but it’s a start. Thanks for reading.
And, as a token of kindness, to those people that like coffee, here’s a great freebie for you!
(No, I’m not making money off of that advertisement, just sharing the wealth)
Until later, readers!