It appears I’m an inspiration to someone (yeah, I know, do try to control the shock and laughs). Min at Mama Drama says I inspire her to find weird stuff to post at her blog. LOL Well, in this spirit, [as the Tonight Show with Jay Leno might do would there not be a writers’ strike] and to keep up my silliness factor, I present:
Weird Stuff from Texas you can buy on eBay!
Note: click the links to see a screen shot of the object(s), or at least hover over the link to see the picture. I chose this way should the real auction be already closed. However, if you’re really wanting to buy, some auctions may be active, if you’re so inclined. 😉
- First, with this sign’s help, I direct you to the parking spaces. (I display it proudly in Marvin Zindler‘s honor. To quote Dolly Parton from the Best Li’l Whorehouse movie: “1 bird, 1 lay.” But, only with your hostess if you’re a really cute and single guy. Do remember to ask first and be good. Cluck, cluck. 😉 )
- To help us hunt out the good stuff (e.g. the weirdest and silliest), here’s a special license. (Roswell, Can you hear me now? :P)
- We can play in the bathtub with a new unofficial University of Texas mascot toy…unlike Bevo (their Longhorn cow), it’s a devilish sort of fellow. And, it’s a double treat, for we’ve music, too. namely Ernie’s bath time song [from Sesame Street] to go through our heads! (“Rubber ducky, you’re the one…you make bath time lots of fun…” What fun! –insert mixed screams of delight and agony from the crowd–)
- What’s a party without food? Time to eat a Texas delicacy. Mmm, Mmm, good. And, no, I am not referring to soup, unless you mash it up really well. LOL
- For our specialty drinks, we’ll all toast ourselves silly with these glasses, and these glasses. The party goers drinking alcohol may want to take it easy with the first glass, for it’s a doozy. LOL
- Here’s a party gift for the men…but do try not to cheat or the house will take more than the required 20% to play.
- And, here’s a party gift for the ladies. (But, I kindly suggest you watch where you point that thing. *wink*)
- Fair warning to those party visitors that get out of line: I will not hesitate to flog the naughty with this device. *maniacal laughter*
- If you’re truly naughty, we may have to lock you up with these straps… They’re quality craft work that come with a lifetime guarantee, according to the seller. All together now: “Moo!”
- And, of course, we’ll pay for all these goodies with Texas money. What else would we use? *grin*
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little party. Just remember, don’t drink and drive as you leave. (that’s what friends couches are for, eh) Have a good weekend, everyone. Good blogging, reading, shopping, or whatever makes you happy!