Recently, I was tagged with the name meme by a friend on Facebook. I got such a kick out of it that over to my blog it had to come. Consider yourself forewarned on this one: it’s a tricky bugger to play depending on your name. One of my friends (of whom I tagged) called it the “evil meme”, though she ended up doing quite well, too, as I predicted. LOL Anyway, here we go…
P is for Pear Lady!!!
Rules: It’s harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Pear Lady
2. A four Letter Word: play
3. A boy’s Name: Peter
4. A girl’s Name: Penelope
5. An occupation: physician
6. A color: purple
7. Something you wear: pants
8. A food: peas
9. Something found in the bathroom: powder
10. A place: prairie
11. A reason for being late: pulled a hamstring
12. Something you shout: puh-leeze!
13. A movie title: Parenthood
14. Something you drink: Perrier
15. A musical group: Planet P Project (more on band? check out the song: “Why Me“)
16. An animal: puppy
17. A street name: Peach
18. A type of car: pick-up truck
Now it’s your turn!
For reading this far, consider yourself tagged. Copy / paste above, erase my answers, and insert your own according to your own name / handle.
(you can use the comments section here, or your own blog.)
Oh, and link back here so we can all see. 😀